Monday, February 12, 2018

I was DELETED!




I woke up a couple of months ago to find my blog deleted! (DUN DUN DUUUUUN!)  I have no idea what happened, but everything was gone.  A sign to quit?  Maybe.  It did feel overwhelming and crazy to start all over again from scratch but I guess I am crazy because here I am.  My style has really changed over the past couple of years so maybe a clean slate is a good thing.

My sewing life definitely changed this year.....all for the good.

I swapped rooms with my son.  He moved to the bigger basement room and I took the smaller room upstairs!  I love the smaller space so much more because it is easy to get around and cozy. 

My husband also upgraded two of my machines (serger and sewing machine) and bought me a coverstitcher for our anniversary (20 years)!  I love that man! I am still learning the coverstitcher but the other two machines have been working away.

Lastly, I have really tried to make sewing a consistent part of my life.  I little bit everyday has just been good for my soul

I will leave you with a couple of pictures of my space because I just love creative space photos!




1 comment

© Pincushion Chronicle. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.