Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The Jasper Sweater = Winter Perfection!


Pure happiness!  I adore these sweaters.  I made the red one last year and wore it so much that I had to make a second one this winter.  We've had a pretty warm winter in my part of Colorado this year but this weekend we finally had a lovely snow.  I, of course, wore my Jaspers back-to-back and stayed warm and happy!



The directions for this pattern were top notch.  I had never sewn a welted pocket before. The pattern maker really walked me through the process so well and I love how my pockets turned out!  I also just really like the overall style of this pattern.  The neckline is so versatile and the princess seams are so flattering even in polar fleece!


Fabric - Polar fleece for both sweathers

I made this pattern in a heavier fleece.   The fleece allows you to sculpt the neckline into an ton of different shapes which is just fun.  It also stays up when I need it to and it is super warm and comfortable.

Have a super great day!



Post a Comment

© Pincushion Chronicle. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.